The Copperstone Workout room offers a comfortable and gracious environment for all owners to use.
Please help us preserve the beauty and value of the amenities by doing your part each time you enjoy the use of the workout room. The workout room is available from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm each day of the week.
- Access to the workout facility is via fingerprint recognition. Access via fingerprint recognition is restricted to persons 16 years of age and older.
- Persons under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult all times.
- Hours of operation for the workout facility are 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. each day of the week.
- Proper attire is required at all times including shoes and shirts. No swim suits are allowed in the work out room.
- The doors leading to the pool area should remain locked.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the work out room.
- Tobacco products are not allowed in the work out room
- No pets are allowed (guide and service animals excluded)
- The temperature needs to be kept at 72 degrees. If you choose to lower the temperature while you use the work out room, please return the thermostat to 72 degrees before leaving.
Thank you for keeping Copperstone a pleasant place to live!
Report any problems, difficulties, or needed maintenance to Diversified Management Company at (573) 445-2050.