- All persons using the pool area do so at their own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty; diving is prohibited.
- All persons must assume responsibility for themselves and their guests. To use the pool, the person must be able to swim or be accompanied by a qualified swimmer. Owners are required to stay with their guests at all times.
- Pool hours are 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. No person is allowed to swim after dark without proper lighting in the pool area.
- The gate to the pool area is not to be propped open for any reason. The City of Columbia Health Department can revoke our pool permit for this violation.
- All persons must be at least 14 years of age to swim without adult supervision. All children younger than 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- All persons having a pool party for (or inviting) ten or more guests under the age of 14 are required to reserve and pay for a lifeguard for the duration of the party. (Macher Swim School, 573-443-4272, offers this service.)
- The pool may not be reserved and will be kept open for all residents at all times
- Pool use is prohibited to any person with skin abrasions, colds, inflamed eyes, infections, and injury requiring a bandage, or any other communicable disease.
- All persons in the pool area must identify their address if asked.
- Infants are must wear a swim diaper to prevent fecal matter from getting in the pool. This will help prevent pool closures.
- The following will not be permitted in the pool area at any time:
a. No wheeled vehicles (wheelchairs excepted).
b. No animals (guide or service animals excepted).
c. No chewing gum or chewing tobacco.
d. No smoking.
e. No running, diving, horseplay, foul language, or rough behavior.
f. No large flotation devices are allowed in the pool (water wings, and small tubes are allowed).
g. No littering. All trash must be deposited in the proper receptacles.
h. Please keep track of your belongings. There is no lost and found. If you leave something, it will be disposed of.
i. No urinating or defecating in the pool.
j. No expectorating or blowing nose in the pool.
k. Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times. Absolutely no cut-offs.
l. No glass containers, alcoholic beverages, or food in the pool area or deck.
m. All oils or heavy lotions must be rinsed off prior to entering pool because these items can clog the filter system.
n. No one is allowed in or near the infinity area of the pool, and the area beyond.
- Please use the outdoor bathrooms in the cabana, and keep the doors to the clubhouse locked.
- Clean up any and all trash around you.
- Return all chairs to their original position.
- Please turn the radio in the outbuilding off if you are the last person to leave, regardless of the time.
- If there are pool maintenance issues, please contact Diversified Management at 573-445-2050.
- Any person may be denied access to the pool area for violation of these rules and regulations or for any other reason that management deems appropriate.
- Violations of any of the above rules can result in the pool being shut down by the City of Columbia Health Department.
- Violations of any of the above rules may result in the loss of swimming privileges for an individual or an entire family for the remainder of the swim season.